Specially tailored to the activities of a law firm, YouWinLaw is designed to help law offices organize and manage their practice, cases, and clients more efficiently.
Consider the following features of YouWinLaw:
- Client / Case Management: This tab (menu) provides access to all commands and functions relating to Clients / Cases / Files / Projects. The Clients / Cases / Files / Projects are organized in an Explorer view (tree structure). The number of levels (hierarchy) is unlimited!
- Contact Management: Just enter addresses once and use them as Client / Matter / Case / File / Project related addresses, as links in the Client Relation Manager, for documents, and mailings.
- Timesheet: Here you enter your work and expenses as continuous text, just as you would if you were writing it down on paper. By using individual shortcuts that register several entries in a single step, you will gain precious time. Of course, the classical way of entering Fees and Expenses is also available.
- Document Automation: YouWinLaw uses Microsoft Word document templates, enabling you to draft letters, agreements, and contracts quickly and easily while simultaneously adding your own specific corporate identity. There are more bookmarks (on client and contact level) for you to use in the Word templates. You can also create emails using templates and bookmarks. And lastly, you can send documents, automatically converting them from docx to PDF.
- Billing: Here you can generate bills automatically according to your specifications. You can also generate payments and reminders.
- Tools: Here you can access different functions independently of a project or address. That is, you may access Find, Reporting, or Program options.
Download and review the "YouWinLaw First Steps Guide" PDF for helpful tips, screenshots, and step-by-step instructions.